Happy Fall!!!! EEeeeek! How weird is that to say?! It is seriously so scary how fast this year is going by! I cant believe I am a senior in college already, I don’t want to fully adult yet! hehe. Anyways, here’s a list of fun fall dates you have to do!
- Pumpkin Patch – Then carve those bad boys 🙂
- Scary Movie Marathon – Here is a list of some of the favorites! (After building that blanket fort, duh.)
- Coffee Shop Date – It doesn’t get any cozier than a cup of coffee 😉
- Apple Orchard – These are so cute! If you live in Arizona there is one just north of Sedona at Slide Rock Park! I also think there’s a couple here in PHX. Just remember they won’t be as epic as other places.
- Day trip to a cool new place!
- Hikes – (Depending on location, it’s just cooling down in AZ so perfect time to hike Camelback!)
- Bake off! – Here’s a link to one of my favorite fall treats! Or how could you lose making those little pumpkin cookies that are all over twitter? yum!
- Haunted House!
- Volunteer! – Tis the start of the season of giving(back), We just volunteered for Feed My Starving Children!
- Cheap Fall Decorating! – Dollar Tree has so many fun little pumpkins and fall things! It really gets you in the mood of the season.
- Bonfire and s’mores… romantic 😉
- Farmers Market – Support local farmers! Also, it makes for cute insta pics!
- Disney! – Love going during the spooky time of year!
- Spa Day at home – Check out a at home spa Youtube video and do it up!
- Fall DIY – Try making a cute fall flower garland or a new welcome sign. It makes it so much more fun doing it together.
With Love, Elizabeth Ashley