I can not believe that I found these jeans at a thrift store for $9 dollars! They fit perfectly, I have always loved the high waist on clothing because it is 10x as flattering. The shoes are from a same shop in Tempe called Pitaya and the shirt is from Zara! I will link a few alternatives for the outfit below my 12 things!
- I am currently on a Jennifer Love Hewitt binge. I started watching The Client List on Netflix the other day and liked it so now I am watching Ghost Whisperer! lol. If you start The Client List let me warn you that the show was cancelled after two seasons aka don’t get too attached!
- I am thinking about going to law school after a gap year when I finish my undergrad.
- Right now I am addicted to Chickenless Nuggets from Whole Foods.
- I have four big(ish) trip plans for this summer! I plan on doing a lot of vlogging so it will all be well documented. 😉
- Speaking of vlogging, a big regret from Italy is not vlogging. I wish I would have invested into a G7X wayyy sooner.
- I am SO excited to see my parents soon, I wish I lived closer to them.
- I would LOVE to blog for the rest of my life.
- When I need to relax, I paint.
- I feel like my paintings are very to my feelings intimate and don’t usually ever share them.
- Lately I have been so grateful for the people I have in my life, especially my friends. <3
- My brother is moving to SLC and as much as I will miss him, I know it will be amazing for him!
- I am honestly not hating being vegan!
Here is the actual link for the shirt I’m wearing: https://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/t-shirts/view-all/off-the-shoulder-cropped-top-c719014p4454058.html
With Love, Elizabeth Ashley